COLOR EXPLOSION AT THE INDIANAPOLIS ART CENTER! BENEFIT BASH FOR THE ARTS!
Indianapolis Art Center's 14th Annual Gala
Presented by Heritage Group
Friday, August 16, 2019
VIP Hour: 6-7 PM
Main Event: 7-10 PM
At The Indianapolis Art Center
ArtSparkle is the Indianapolis Art Center’s end-of-summer party that starts in our galleries and spills out under the stars in our art and nature park. With one-of-a-kind art experiences, a special first look to our newest exhibition, specialty food and drink, dancing, and fun, ArtSparkle is a party with purpose and an exclusive preview of the coming year at the Art Center.
For its 14th year, the theme for ArtSparkle is Chroma. Chroma is the intensity of color, so come wearing striking hues and eye-catching patterns as we take cues from Kandinsky and Klee and art eras long past. Explore your vibrant side and dress to impress. Click here to view our style guide!
What to expect:
- An exclusive first look at the Art Center’s fall exhibition series: including the group show “Chroma” and solo exhibitions by Jen Broemel and Jamie Lynn Williams.
- Interactive art activities inside the Art Center’s studios.
- Specialty food and drink provided by MBP Catering, Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering, Pinnacle Catering Group, Mallow Run Winery, and Sun King Brewery.
- Live entertainment by Endless Summer Band.
- Silent and live auctions featuring locally made artwork and unique Indianapolis experiences.
Looking to add a bit more sparkle to your evening? Beginning at 6:00 PM, the VIP Hour offers a variety of benefits for ArtSparkle, including early access to the event, specialty drinks, premier parking, and the opportunity to meet the exhibition artists.
All proceeds benefit the Indianapolis Art Center and provide critical support of the institution’s groundbreaking and award-winning exhibitions, which are open to the public free of charge seven days a week, as well as to classes, outreach and other community programs.
This event is 21 and over.
THANKS TO OUR 2019 ARTSPARKLE CHROMA SPONSORS:
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Max Browning, Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager, at MBrowning@IndplsArtCenter.org.
Optional email code