ONEAMERICA BROAD RIPPLE ART FAIR
MAY 18 & 19, 2019
Saturday, May 18, 10 am-6 pm
Sunday, May 19, 10 am-5 pm
Kick off the summer festival season at the Indianapolis Art Center’s largest fundraiser, the OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair, on May 18 and 19! Presenting fine art and crafts by the nation’s best artists and artisans, and one-of-a-kind experiences, the OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair is a highly selective, juried art fair that benefits the Indianapolis Art Center.
Patrons can enjoy 2-day admission to incredible art, live music and performances on two stages, fantastic food, Sun King Brewing Company beer and Mallow Run Winery wine, artist demonstrations, and interactive art activities for people of all ages! Celebrate the richness of the Indianapolis arts community with us! Advanced tickets are on sale now! Purchase them by clicking the "Get Tickets" button above or in person at the Indianapolis Art Center’s Guest Services desk. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Art Fair gates.
Artists click here to see the 2019 OneAmerica Broad Ripple Artist Scores.
Click here to review the 2019 OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair Artist Booth Map.
Thank you to all of our 2018 OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair Artists! Click here to take a look back at all of the amazing aritsts and artisans!
Adult Advance Ticket: $13.00
Child Advance Ticket (Ages 3-12): $3.00
Children under 3 are free.
At The Gate Tickets:
Adult Ticket: $15.00
Child Ticket (Ages 3-12): $5.00
Children under 3 are free.
Features of the OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair:
- Street fair-like experience encompassing all of the Art Center grounds and building.
- 175 national-level artists and craftsmen selling handmade, one of a kind art.
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations inside and around the Art Center.
- Live bands and performances on two outdoor entertainment stages: a WTTS Acoustic Stage and a Cultural Arts Stage.
- Gourmet Food Row featuring amazing and delicious food finds.
- Meet and greet character appearances presented by WFYI.
- Interactive art activities and pop-up performances all over the fair courtesy of our Outreach programs and local cultural arts organizations.
- Sun King Brewing Company beer and Mallow Run Winery wine all around the fair.
- As the Art Center's largest fundraiser, all proceeds will benefit the Indianapolis Art Center!
Follow the Art Fair on Social Media:
Parking & Shuttle Information:
- FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free parking and shuttle service available at the old Marsh Parking Lot located at 62nd Street and Keystone Avenue.
- LYFT: Exclusive ride discounts to the 2019 Broad Ripple Art Fair! New to Lyft?: Get $5 off 2 rides at http://lyft.com/i/broadrippleart19 or download the app and enter code BroadRippleArt19. Already Have Lyft?: Save 15% off two rides to or from the Broad Ripple Art Fair with code BroadRippleArt.
- PARKING: Limited street parking available. Paid parking located at the Broad Ripple Public Garage at 62nd and College Ave. Free Pedal and Park located a block south of the OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair Monon Gate entrance.
Rules and Policies:
- No ticket discounts or refunds at the ticket gate.
- All bags are subject to search.
- Outside food and drinks, coolers, pets, rollerblades, skateboards, bicycles, and weapons are not permitted.
- The Art Center may use photos of you from the event for promotional purposes.
- This event happens Rain or Shine - No refunds or exchanges for tickets.
Saturday: May 18
- 12:30-2:00 pm - Rock E. Bassoon
- 2:00-3:30 pm - Sho'time Dance Company
- 4:00-5:30 pm - Indiana State Association of Middle Eastern Teachers and Dancers
- 10:30-Noon - Jan Aldridge-Clark Harp
- 12:30-2:00 pm - Frank Bradford
- 2:30-4:00 pm - Katherin Nagy Duo
Sunday: May 19
- 10:30-Noon - The School of Rock
- 12:30-2:00 pm - Sanstosha School Yoga
- 2:00-3:30 pm - Cirque Indy
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm - Jessie Phelps
- 12:30-2:00 pm - Olga Berezhnaya
- 2:00-3:30 pm - Benito DiBartoli
- 3:30-5:00 pm - the 78's
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Max Browning, Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager, at MBrowning@IndplsArtCenter.org.