ONEAMERICA BROAD RIPPLE ART FAIR:
Due to the current state of affairs regarding COVID-19, the Indianapolis Art Center has made the difficult decision to postpone the 50th Annual OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair until 2021. The OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair has long been a staple in the community as a weekend filled with artists, food, entertainment, and activities for all ages but the Art Center has chosen to be respectful of the health and well-being of not only the thousands of patrons but also the 175 artists and artisans, Art Center staff, sponsors, and the hundreds of volunteers. While this decision has been a difficult one to make, we believe it is the right one for all involved, and we look forward to being able to come back and deliver a strong and successful event in 2021.
Features of the OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair:
- Street fair-like experience encompassing all of the Art Center grounds and building.
- 175 national-level artists and craftsmen selling handmade, one of a kind art.
- Hands-on art activities and demonstrations inside and around the Art Center.
- Live bands and performances on two outdoor entertainment stages: a WTTS Acoustic Stage and a Cultural Arts Stage.
- Gourmet Food Row featuring amazing and delicious food finds.
- Meet and greet character appearances presented by WFYI.
- Interactive art activities and pop-up performances all over the fair courtesy of our Outreach programs and local cultural arts organizations.
- Sun King Brewing Company beer and Oliver Winery wine all around the fair.
- As the Art Center's largest fundraiser, all proceeds will benefit the Indianapolis Art Center!
Thank you to all of the 2020 OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair sponsors!
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Max Browning, Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager, at MBrowning@IndplsArtCenter.org.