OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair Volunteer Info
About the Art Fair
- Fair hours: Saturday 10 AM-6 PM, Sunday 10 AM-5 PM
- Located on the grounds of the Indianapolis Art Center
- Volunteers receive free admission both days of the fair, please enter through the Volunteer tent to receive a handstamp. If you leave the fair site you may receive a wristband on Saturday to return on Sunday.
- Pets are not permitted on IAC property during the Art Fair. Service animals with proper documentation are permitted.
- Please check in at the Volunteer Tent at least 15-20 minutes before your shift to allow time for check-in and to find your volunteer shift location.
- The Volunteer Tent is located by the ticket gate on 67th Street, just east of College Avenue.
- Volunteer T-shirts must be worn during your shift. You will receive your t-shirt when check in for your shift.
- There is limited area to change; clothing you can comfortably wear under your T-shirt is recommended.
- It is important to dress comfortably and for a variety of weather conditions, to stay hydrated, and to wear comfortable shoes to have an enjoyable experience.
- Do not bring personal/valuable items with you; there is no place to store your belongings.
- For your safety and the safety of others, you are not permitted to drink alcohol until you have completed your final volunteer shift of the day.
- Please keep in mind that College Avenue/Broad Ripple is affected by the IndyGo Red Line construction, leave early and be prepared for delays due to construction.
- Parking around the fair site is limited and many streets in direct proximity to the Indianapolis Art Center have limited access during the weekend.
- Free parking is provided at the former Marsh location at the corner of 62nd Street and Keystone Ave. Free shuttle service is provided from this location to the fair site by Miller transportation.
- One volunteer-only shuttle will leave the lot at 8:30 AM for early volunteer shifts.
- Regular shuttle service will begin at 9:00 AM and run continuously throughout the day, approximately every 20-30 minutes until a half hour after the fair ends each day. The shuttle will drop off at the corner of 67th Street and College Avenue, with convenient access to the Volunteer Tent.
- If your volunteer shift begins or ends outside of fair hours, please make sure you have transportation and parking plans.
- Handicap parking is available on 66th Street, just east of College Avenue. Your vehicle must have a handicap placard or plates.
We look forward to seeing you at the Art Fair!
If you feel you cannot participate as a volunteer this year, please log on to your account at www.IndplsArtCenter.VolunteerHub.com to cancel your registration or email the Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]
Optional email code