OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair Volunteer Info
OneAmerica Broad Ripple Art Fair could not happen without the help of all of our wonderful volunteers! Thank you for being part of Indy’s #1 art fair and for helping us transform our grounds into the party that kicks off festival season.
We want to make your experience as great as possible. Here is everything you need to know to have a great time:
- Please come to the Volunteer Check-In Tent 15-20 minutes before your shift to allow time for check-in and to walk to your volunteer shift location.
- The Volunteer Check-In Tent opens at 9 am both days of the fair and is located on 67th street just east of College Ave.
- Parking around the fair site is limited, and many streets in direct proximity to the Indianapolis Art Center have limited access during the Art Fair.
- Free parking is provided at the Glendale Mall overflow lot at E. 62nd St and N. Rural St.
- Free shuttle service is provided to the fair site from the overflow lot location; shuttles run continuously through the day from 10:00 am-7:30 pm on Saturday and 10:00 am-6:30 pm on Sunday.
- Handicap Parking is available on 66th Street just east of College Ave. (must have placard or plates).
- You will receive your t-shirt when you check-in for your volunteer shift; t-shirts must be worn during your shift.
- There is no changing area, please wear something light that you can put your volunteer shirt over; Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please do not bring personal items with you; there is no place to store your belongings.
- Please do not bring children with you during your shift.
- Pets are not permitted on the property during the Art Fair.
Remember that as a volunteer you will also receive free admission to the Art Fair at any point during the weekend! Simply enter through the Volunteer Tent to have your hand stamped and enjoy all the fun the Art Fair has to offer before or after your volunteer shift.
If you feel you cannot participate as a volunteer this year, please log on to your account at www.IndplsArtCenter.VolunteerHub.com to cancel your registration or email the Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@indplsartcenter.org
Optional email code