Spring Break Art Camp - Ages 6-14
March 22-26 and March 29-April 2
Our Spring Break Art Camps are modeled after our acclaimed Summer Art Camps. Each day, children participate in a variety of art activities including painting, drawing, hand-built ceramics, and sculpture!
Half Day Sessions - Morning
Half Day Sessions - Afternoon
Full Day Sessions
Full Day Sessions - ONLINE
In response to COVID-19, we are taking the necessary actions to protect the safety of our patrons, students, and staff. The Art Center has made the following changes to the Art Camps and to the building policies and procedures:
- You must wear a mask while in the building. This includes every studio and all common areas.
- Studios are open for classes or by appointment only. If you would like to schedule a time to access the studio, please email, call, or visit Guest Services.
- All students and patrons are required to enter through the front entrance of the building (off of 67th Street) so that we can regulate and follow reduced capacity guidelines.
- Social distancing practices are in place.
- Directional routes and standing spaces have been clearly marked throughout the halls.
- Shields have been installed at Guest Services and the Library Coffee Bar.
- Restrooms are one occupancy use at a time.
- Building is routinely sanitized.
- Class sizes have been reduced.
- Studios have been reorganized to provide ample distance between students.
- Studios with shared equipment have policies in place to ensure equipment is cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Artwork drop-off and pick-up is by appointment only.
Click here to see a more detailed list of the reopening policies and procedures for each studio.
The Indianapolis Art Center will continue to deliver high quality art education to our students and precautionary steps will be taken every step of the way to ensure the safety of all. Like many of you, we value the arts and the opportunities that Spring Break Art Camp presents for youth and teens alike. We want to be there for our young creative students during these uncertain times and hope that the sight of a familiar counselor or a friendly camper brings smiles to our campers!
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
A $5 late pick-up fee will be charged for any camper who is not picked up on time. An additional $1 per minute will be charged for any camper not picked up by 12:35 pm for morning camps or 4:35 pm for afternoon and full day camps.
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT
Members with a Family Membership can enjoy a 10% discount on summer camps and summer teen intensives year-round!
The Indianapolis Art Center provides full and partial tuition assistance to eligible students with an easy application process. For more information or to apply, please go to IndplsArtCenter.org/TuitionAssistance or contact Rachel at RCelmins@indplsartcenter.org or by phone at 317.255.2464 x4100.
Please click the link above for Cancellation, Refund, and Transfer Policies, as well as other Policy and Procedure information.
The use of ActiveNetwork, our class registration software, will now involve a small convenience fee of $3.00 added to each transaction they handle on our behalf. This fee will appear on the receipt as part of the transaction. The convenience fee is charged by ACTIVE.COM, the software vendor, to support their services. Please note, the charge is non-refundable.
Optional email code