In the Indianapolis Art Center’s Fall Break Art Camps, campers work with professional teaching artists to explore their artistic skills, express themselves creatively and have a ton of fun in an artistic community! Each day, children participate in a variety of art activities including painting, drawing, hand-built ceramics, and sculpture!
1 Week • Monday-Friday • October 7-11 • 8:30 am-5:30 pm • $337.50 Member/$375.00 Nonmember
1 Week • Monday-Friday • October 14-18 • 8:30 am-5:30 pm • $337.50 Member/$375.00 Nonmember
The Indianapolis Art Center provides full and partial tuition assistance to eligible students with an easy application process. For more information or to apply, please go to IndplsArtCenter.org/TuitionAssistance or contact Alyson Walbridge, Associate Director of Education, at AWalbridge@IndplsArtCenter.org.
CAMP POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
We will try everything possible to avoid any cancellations. If a camp does not meet the minimum enrollment of four students, it will be cancelled and you will notified no less than 24 hours prior to the start of the initially scheduled camp session.
- 100% refunded with seven or more days notice.*
- No refunds, full or partial, will be made after this time, for any reason, including illness.
- Camps are designed to be a full week-long learning experience and projects are not designed to be completed on a day-by-day basis. We do not prorate camps.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Transfers may be made through Guest Services with no additional fees up to seven days before the initially scheduled camp.
- Camps are designed to be a full week-long learning experience. Transfers after the camp has begun are not recommended.
- If you choose to transfer out of this program with less than seven days' notice, you will be charged the full rate.
LATE PICK-UP POLICY
A $5 late pickup fee will be charged for any camper who is not picked up on time. An additional $1 per minute will be charged for any camper not picked up by 5:35 pm.
*The use of ActiveNetwork, our class registration software, will now involve a small convenience fee of $3.00 added to each transaction they handle on our behalf. This fee will appear on the receipt as part of the transaction. The convenience fee is charged by ACTIVE.COM, the software vendor, to support their services. Please note, the charge is non-refundable.
Optional email code