Your support is vital in providing engaging arts, creativity, and nature experiences for our community. Please consider a tax-deductible gift in any amount.
To make a gift in honor in memory of a loved one, please contact Kelli Baumgarn, Director of Development, at [email protected] or 317.255.2464 ext. 2290.
With a monthly recurring donation, you maximize your gift and make it more sustainable.
|Annual contribution||Monthly gift|
Your contribution helps to:
- Ensure that our studios are safe, well-equipped, and inspiring creative spaces.
- Offer 750 studio art class options (in-person and online), serving 4,500 students of all ages and abilities.
- Present 20 contemporary art exhibitions annually (at no charge to the public).
- Provide four award-winning outreach programs bringing art to youth in Indianapolis.
- Keep ARTSPARK clean and safe for our community.
OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS AND EMERGENCY CORONAVIRUS RELIEF ACT (2021 COVID RELIEF PACKAGE)
On January 4, Congress passed the 2021 COVID-relief package, which includes many tax provisions INCLUDING the reestablishment of the $300 above-the-line deduction for 2021 and permits a $600 deduction for couples filing jointly in 2021. The bill also extends for one year the increased limits on deductible charitable contributions for individuals who itemize and for corporations.